Meaghan is a Family Lawyer practicing from our Sunshine Coast office.
Meaghan graduated from Griffith University with a Bachelor of Law (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Meaghan is admitted to practice in The Supreme Court of Queensland and The High Court of Australia.
Working in all key areas of Family Law including:
- Children and Parenting Matters
- Child Support Matters (including Binding Child Support Agreements)
- Property Settlements (Married and Domestic Relationship, including Same Sex relationships)
- Spousal Maintenance and Adult Child Maintenance Applications
- Binding Financial Agreements (before, during or after the breakdown of a relationship)
Meaghan remains focused to ensure that the client’s interests remain paramount at all times and to ensure that her clients continue to receive tailored, specific and workable solutions in often troubling and difficult circumstances.
Meaghan understands that the breakdown of a relationship can be an emotional and stressful time for you and your family and therefore is committed to providing practical, realistic legal advice. With a aim to resolve the matter as amicably as possible, whilst obtaining the best possible resolution, Meaghan will refer client’s to other professionals including accountants, financial advisors and counselors as necessary, and work with these professionals to obtain a prompt resolution of your Family Law matters.